It was another successful season of Indiana basketball coverage on Inside the Hall and while the journey did not end in Atlanta at the Final Four as many had hoped, we want to thank those who have been reading for years as well as the new readers we picked up during the course of the season. Our latest State of the Hall update is available after the jump.
Our latest State of the Hall is available after the jump.
Inside the Hall is rapidly approaching its five-year anniversary. We’d like to request a few minutes of your time to give us feedback for our third reader survey, which is linked after the jump.
March Madness is upon us. And Indiana will be a part of the field. With that, it’s time for our bi-yearly “State of the Hall” update, which is available after the jump.
Indiana’s first exhibition game on Saturday against the University of Indianapolis at Assembly Hall will not be available as a live broadcast on the Big Ten Network.
It will, however, be available via streaming video on BTN.com for a fee. Unless you use this coupon code: BTDN3FR33, which gives you access to the BTN.com streaming service for free for one month.
No word on how long this offer will last, but here are instructions to redeem the deal and receive a free month of the service:
– Visit video.btn.com
– Click “subscribe” in the top right corner
– Follow the directions to create an account
– Select “Big Ten Digital Network Monthly Subscription $14.95″
– Enter the coupon code BTDN3FR33 and click “Apply Coupon”
– You will see a blue line of text above that says “Applied the coupon:BTDN3FR33, please choose a product or click Clear Coupon to start over.” Your product selected will now say: “Big Ten Digital Network Monthly. First month free, then only $14.95 per month.”
– Fill out payment and contact information, check the “I Agree” box and click “Subscribe” to finalize purchase process
As long as you cancel before the end of the 30-day trial, you will not be billed. IU’s meeting with Stetson on Dec. 4 will also be on BTN.com as will the North Carolina Central game on Feb. 22.
We take great pride in our growing community of commenters at Inside the Hall. As many of you know, we use Disqus to power our discussion and our analytics tell us that 54% of you are using a Disqus account.
Our goal, however, is to drive that number much higher for a couple of reasons: