Site News: The new Inside the Hall community is live
Important note for current forum subscribers: Multiple emails with the subject “Migrate your Inside the Hall account to our new community” have been sent to the email address registered with your forum account with instructions on how to migrate your account.
Please check your email. If you did not receive an email, please reach out to us at [email protected] rather than signing up for a new subscription.
Include “forum migration” in the subject line. Please include your username from the premium forum so we can look up your account and respond to you with a link to migrate your account that includes the time you had remaining on your subscription.
If you sign up for a new subscription without contacting us, your previous subscription time remaining will not be carried over.
In 2012, Inside the Hall introduced a premium forum as a space for IU basketball fans to connect in an environment free from trolls and the toxicity that sometimes comes with social media.
Over the last eight and a half years, the forum grew into a tight-knit community of IU basketball fans from around the world and over 600,000 posts were published.
This offseason, Inside the Hall sought out a more modern platform after our forum software was declared end of life by the developer. In recent weeks, we have rolled out our new community platform, which is powered by Mighty Networks.
For a limited time, we are offering new subscribers the grandfathered price of $34.95 annually before a price increase goes into effect on July 15. As of yesterday, the new community is open for signups.
What is the Inside the Hall Basketball Community?
The Inside the Hall Basketball Community is a community of people from around the world who share a love and passion for Indiana University men’s basketball. Inside the Hall was founded in 2007 as a hobby for three guys in their 20s who wanted to share their thoughts on IU basketball.
As Inside the Hall grew and a community was formed in the comments of our stories, we launched a forum in 2012 with the purpose of forming a space for a better connection for fans of the program from around the world. In 2021, our community migrated to its new home on Mighty Networks to enhance the ways in which we connect with one another.
What are the benefits of membership?
• Our community is the home for thoughtful and intelligent Indiana basketball discussion. Trolls, personal attacks and political discussions are not allowed.
• In our community, we offer a private space for fans to discuss their passion – Indiana basketball – with the Inside the Hall staff and other members.
• One of our hosts, Alex Bozich – the co-founder and co-editor of Inside the Hall – conducts a regular AMA with members to answer their questions on IU basketball.
• The Inside the Hall staff regularly participates in discussions and also provides recruiting and team insights and tidbits.
• Our dedicated community members, many of whom have been interacting with one another for almost 10 years, lead discussions and share ideas about the program, the players and other topics related to college basketball.
• Our community supports Inside the Hall, the leading independent publisher of Indiana basketball coverage.
• Note: All subscriptions are non-refundable.
• Simply put, there is no better place for Indiana basketball fans to connect.
Frequently Asked Questions
What happened to the premium forum?
In June of 2021, we moved from the vBulletin platform to Mighty Networks. This was announced on the forum in late May of 2021 and emails were sent to all forum members with the information and instructions on how to migrate your account.
How can I migrate my account if I previously subscribed to the premium forum?
Emails have been sent to your registered email address with instructions on how to migrate your account. Please check your email.
What if I didn’t receive the email with the migration instructions or can’t find it?
Please contact us directly at [email protected] and include “forum migration” in the subject line. Please include your username from the premium forum so that we can look up your account and respond to you with a link to migrate your account that includes the time you had remaining on your subscription. If you sign up for a new subscription without contacting us, your previous subscription time remaining will not be carried over.