Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who runs this site?
- Inside the Hall is co-edited and co-authored by Alex Bozich and Ryan Corazza, who co-founded the site with Eamonn Brennan, now of ESPN.com.
2. When did Inside the Hall begin publishing?
- ITH launched on June 26, 2007. The site was re-designed on June 26, 2009 and again on October 13, 2013.
3. Is Inside the Hall affiliated with Indiana University?
- We are operated independently and have no affiliation with Indiana University.
4. Can I subscribe to updates?
5. How can I comment?
- Underneath each post, there is a link to comments. You can register (free of charge) at Disqus and get access to avatars and additional features.
- Unregistered users can also comment, but there will be a delay in the comment appearing as unregistered comments must be approved by an moderator.
- Readers may also comment using their Facebook, Twitter or Google account.
6. What are the rules for commenting?
- We encourage you to comment on our posts and add to the discussion. But do your best to be respectful and avoid profanity. If we feel you have stepped over the line, we have the right to remove profanity or personal attacks.
- Political and religious conversations are not allowed. This is a basketball site.
- Comments related to race, gender, sexual orientation or religious beliefs will also not be tolerated.
- Comments containing premium content from other sources are not allowed.
- Additionally, we reserve the right to delete comments that may not fit inside of the guidelines above but are deemed inappropriate by the moderating team.
7. How can I locate old articles/content?
- Visit our archives for a listing of every post that has appeared on ITH.
If you have additional questions or comments, please click here.