Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who runs this site?
- Inside the Hall is co-edited and co-authored by Alex Bozich and Ryan Corazza, who co-founded the site with Eamonn Brennan, now of ESPN.com.
2. When did Inside the Hall launch?
- ITH launched on June 26, 2007. The site was re-designed on June 26, 2009 and again on October 13, 2013.
3. Is Inside the Hall affiliated with Indiana University?
- We are operated independently and have no affiliation with Indiana University.
4. Can I use content that appears on Inside the Hall on my Web site?
- Yes, of course. We’d appreciate a link if you do use something, though.
5. Can I subscribe to updates?
6. How can I comment?
- Underneath each post, there is a link to comments. You can register (free of charge) at Disqus and get access to avatars and additional features.
- Unregistered users can also comment, but there will be a delay in the comment appearing as unregistered comments must be approved by an editor.
- Readers may also comment using their Facebook, Twitter or Google account.
- We encourage you to comment on our posts and add to the discussion. But do your best to be respectful and keep the cursing to a minimum. If we feel you have stepped over the line, we have the right to edit profanity or personal attacks. We also reserve the right to delete your comment as we see fit. For detailed instructions on signing up with Disqus, please click here.
7. How can I locate old articles/content?
- Visit our archives for a listing of every post that has appeared on ITH.
If you have additional questions or comments, please click here.