Advertise on Inside the Hall
WHY INSIDE THE HALL?
- Inside the Hall is the leading independent publisher of Indiana basketball coverage featuring news, recruiting information, interviews, analysis, commentary and more. Inside the Hall was the first independent site to receive full season media credentials to cover Indiana basketball.
- Our community, powered by Disqus, allows users to comment on articles, customize avatars and rate the comments of other readers. To date, over 170,000 comments have been published.
TARGET AUDIENCE & DEMOGRAPHICS (Source: Reader Survey, May 2011)
- If you want to reach a highly targeted audience of Indiana basketball and college basketball fans, you’ve come to the right place. Inside the Hall has developed a dedicated readership and has been mentioned by The Columbia Journalism Review, ESPN.com, Yahoo! and Sports Illustrated.
- 94% Male
- 59% Ages 18-34; Median Age: 31
- 67% College Grad
- 54% Married
- Median Household Income of $68,000
SOCIAL MEDIA & TRAFFIC
- 20,000 Twitter Followers
- 10,000 Facebook Likes
- Detailed traffic information is available here.
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT INSIDE THE HALL
- “One of the best team sites out there.” – Luke Winn, SI.com
- “Said it before will continue to say it. Inside the Hall is an absolute must read for all hoop fans not just IU fans.” – Dan Dakich, 1070 The Fan/ESPN
AD SIZES & RATES
- Inside the Hall accepts the IAB standard sizes as well as custom placements. (Please contact us for a custom proposal.)
- Rates for standard sizes in cost per thousand impressions (CPM): 728 x 90 ($4.00), 300 x 250 ($3.00), 160 x 600 ($3.00).
- Sponsorship of our Mobile WAP enabled site is also available. Please contact us for details.
READY TO ADVERTISE?
- Direct all inquiries to email@example.com