Among the topics discussed:
· The rehab of James Blackmon Jr. and what’s next for the IU junior
· Indiana’s non-conference schedule and whether it will prepare them for the Big Ten
· The program’s emphasis of scheduling games in New York
· Paul Scruggs transferring to Prolific Prep and how it affects Indiana’s pursuit
· Are prep schools hurting Indiana high school basketball?
· Why Curtis Jones might be flying under the radar
· The biggest question Zach has about Indiana heading into next season
And plenty more. As always, feel free to drop the show a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Filed to: Podcast on the Brink