March Madness is upon us once again, but for the first time in years – the Hoosiers are relevant.
The Hoosiers (24-7) are coming off a season sweep of rival Purdue and earned a fifth seed in this week’s Big Ten Tournament and a first-round match-up against Penn State.
Podcast On The Brink hosts Matt Dollinger and Greg Rosenstein discuss IU’s postseason chances with Herald-Times beat writer Dustin Dopirak and ESPN.com college basketball writer (and Inside The Hall founder) Eammon Brennan.
Among the topics discussed in this week’s show:
· Big Ten awards and whether Crean and Zeller were snubbed
· State of the Hoosiers going into the Big Ten Tournament
· Match-up against Penn State and how to defend Tim Frazier
· How this week will affect Indiana’s seed/draw in the NCAA Tournament
· Potential sleepers in the Big Ten and NCAAs
· Predictions on how the Hoosiers will do the rest of the season
So tune in and enjoy. As always, let us know what you think about this week’s show and drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Filed to: Podcast on the Brink