The Big Ten announced a total of 44 games that will be televised by CBS Sports, ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU on Tuesday afternoon and Indiana will be featured in seven of those contests:
— Saturday, December 31: Ohio State at Indiana, 6 p.m. on ESPN2
– Thursday, January 5: Michigan at Indiana, 9 p.m. on ESPN2
– Sunday, January 15: Indiana at Ohio State, 1:30 p.m or 4:30 p.m on CBS
– Thursday, January 26: Indiana at Wisconsin, 9 p.m. on ESPN or ESPN2
– Sunday, February 19: Indiana at Iowa, 1 p.m. (CBS Wildcard)
– Saturday, February 25 or Sunday, February 26: Indiana at Minnesota, 1 p.m. or 4 p.m. (CBS/ESPN wildcard)
– Tuesday, February 28: Michigan State at Indiana, 7 p.m. on ESPN
The complete CBS/ESPN broadcast schedule for the Big Ten can be accessed here. If my math is correct, here’s a breakdown of CBS/ESPN appearances by each Big Ten school:
– Ohio State 12, Wisconsin 12, Michigan 11, Michigan State 10, Illinois 8, Penn State 8, Purdue 8, Indiana 7, Iowa 7, Nebraska 5, Northwestern 5, Minnesota 3.
The remaining conference games, which will air on the Big Ten Network, are expected to be released tomorrow.