• jmfriedman

    WE.
    NEED.
    THIS.
    KID.

  • sarge

    WOW. He is really, really good. He is a must get for our team. I like Scruggs, but Wilkes just makes everything look easy and effortless. What a talent.

  • Bill Graham

    We’ve got to get this kid. Easily the best player in the state.

  • BL4IU

    Video not real impressive. Alex has watched him live more than once and said he’s the real deal. If we get him, hope Alex is correct.

  • ArghSonOfOhCrap

    I hope we get him according to 247 Sports we have a 20% chance pUKe has an 80% chance. Can you imagine if he went to IU he would be our highest ranked recruit since Eric Gordon, Ranked 2nd, in 2007. He is ranked higher than Noah, JBJ, CZ, and Yogi which is a pretty good list!

  • bleeding crimson

    How can you question Alex after all he has been through and seen?

  • BL4IU

    I grew up around pro ball and played D1 ball. I respect Alex but I also have an experienced set of eyeballs. Wilkes is good and would be a nice signing but I don’t see the athleticism you’d expect from a top 15 wing. So if we do sign him, I’ll be careful with my expectations. Just my opinion. Time will tell. Guessing Alex would confess he doesn’t alway get it right. Neither do I.