Jalen Hood-Schifino, Malik Reneau land in top 35 of final 247Sports rankings for class of 2022
Indiana signees Jalen Hood-Schifino and Malik Reneau are two of the three highest-ranked Big Ten recruits in the final 247Sports rankings released on Wednesday afternoon.
Hood Schifino is No. 23 overall and a four-star prospect.
Kaleb Banks is No. 77 overall and a four-star prospect while CJ Gunn is No. 107 and is also a four-star prospect.
The other Big Ten recruits in the top 100 of the final 247Sports rankings include:
– Skyy Clark, Illinois (No. 31)
– Tarris Reed, Michigan (No. 35)
– Jett Howard, Michigan (No. 40)
– Roddy Gayle, Ohio State (No. 42)
– Jayden Epps, Illinois (No. 43)
– Bruce Thornton, Ohio STate (No. 46)
– Ty Rodgers, Illinois (No. 47)
– Jaxon Kohler, Michigan State (No. 52)
– Felix Okpara, Ohio State (No. 63)
– Brice Sensabaugh, Ohio State (No. 74)
– Tre Holloman, Michigan State (No. 75)
– Sencire Harris, Illinois (No. 84)
– Dug McDaniel, Michigan (No. 100)
Led by a new No. 1 in Arkansas' Nick Smith, the final Top 150 for the class of 2022 is LIVE!
— 247Sports (@247Sports) May 11, 2022