In this edition of the show, Morris is joined by John Gasaway of ESPN.com to discuss Thursday’s Indiana-Illinois matchup in Champaign, the NCAA tournament bubble and much more. Among the topics discussed:
· What has changed for Indiana and Illinois since their first matchup
· Why Indiana’s offense has been stunted by its poor shooting percentage and volume
· What shot volume is and why it’s important
· How shot volume tells the story for how Indiana beat Michigan State last week
· Key matchups in Thursday’s Indiana-Illinois game
· Which recent outlier performance by an Illini and Hoosier is most likely to be repeated?
· Why this season is particularly ripe for bid thieves
· John’s overall thoughts on Indiana’s NCAA Tournament resume and chances of making the tournament
And much, much more. As always, feel free to drop the show a note at [email protected]all.com.
Other ways to subscribe:
Sponsors for this episode:
• Homefield — Visit homefieldapparel.com to find the most comfortable and most unique officially licensed IU apparel. Use promo code BRINK at checkout for 15% off your first order.