POTB 118: A North Carolina preview
Podcast on the Brink is back for a second episode this week with host Jerod Morris of The Assembly Call. You can access a full archive of episodes here.
In this week’s bonus edition of the show, Morris and Inside the Hall editor Alex Bozich are joined by C.L. Brown of ESPN.com to preview Indiana’s Sweet Sixteen matchup on Friday against North Carolina.
Among the topics discussed:
· North Carolina’s performances in their first two NCAA tournament games
· What the Hoosiers need to do to be successful against North Carolina
· C.L.’s thoughts on the Hoosiers when he saw them lose at Duke in December
· The Brice Johnson matchup and how IU will try to guard him
· Whether or not UNC is comfortable playing a small lineup if necessary
· Why this is North Carolina’s best defensive team since 2011
· North Carolina’s bench and its importance to their success
And plenty more. As always, feel free to drop the show a note at [email protected].
Listen in the audio player below, download the episode, subscribe via iTunes or subscribe to the RSS feed.
(Photo credit: Rob Carr/Getty Images North America)
Filed to: 2016 NCAA tournament, Podcast on the Brink