Rules are here, for those unfamiliar.
– Yogi Ferrell was the pick to click winner for Illinois (game one), Michigan State (game one), Penn State (game one), Wisconsin (game one), Illinois (game two), Michigan, Penn State (game two), Purdue and Wisconsin (game two).
– Noah Vonleh was the winner for Northwestern (game one), Michigan State (game two), Minnesota , Northwestern (game two).
– Will Sheehey was the winner for Nebraska (game one), Iowa and Ohio State.
– Troy Williams was the winner for Nebraska (game two, won tiebreaker with Ferrell due to more made free throws in game).
The leaders through 17 games are available here.
Pool for Michigan: All players are eligible to be picked.
Picks are due by 5:45 PM ET on Saturday.
A few reminders:
· State the name of the player (not a nickname) that you’re picking. If you use a nickname for a player, your pick will not be counted. Also, please state who you are picking as the first thing in your comment. We’re tracking hundreds of picks per game. It’s more difficult to keep track of everyone’s pick if it’s not the first thing in your comment.
· Please make sure you are using a valid e-mail address if you are not registered.
· Please make sure you are using the same name each time to pick if you are not registered. We are tracking wins by the name you use to submit your pick. If your name changes on a game-to-game basis, credit for your pick will be given to the name used to submit the pick.
Filed to: Michigan Wolverines