A pair of Indiana class of 2017 signees have asked for a release from their National Letters of Intent with Indiana.
Class of 2017 Hatboro Horsham (Pa.) forward Clifton Moore requested a release from his National Letter of Intent with Indiana, his AAU coach Jonathan Michels confirmed to Inside the Hall on Monday.
Mike Miller of The Bloomington Herald-Times was the first to report the news. Moore is ranked the 143rd best prospect nationally according to the 247Composite.
Berkmar (Ga.) guard Al Durham Jr., ranked the No. 239 prospect nationally by the 247Composite, also requested his release on Monday, his father confirmed to Inside the Hall.
“Indiana is still an option,” Durham Sr. said. “The new coach would have to recruit him.”
Recruits opting to re-open the process is not uncommon following coaching changes.
Indiana Athletic Director Fred Glass said on Thursday that the department had already reached out to all three of the signees for the 2017 class.
The Hoosiers also signed Justin Smith for 2017.
Moore and Durham are scheduled to play in the Derby Festival Basketball Classic at Freedom Hall in Louisville on Saturday, April 15.