IU signee Gabe Cupps lands in top 100 of final ESPN rankings for class of 2023
Indiana signee Gabe Cupps is ranked among the top 100 players in the final ESPN rankings released for the class of 2023 earlier this week.
Cupps, who played at Centerville High School in Ohio, is the No. 77 player nationally according to ESPN and is considered a four-star prospect.
Jakai Newton, who also signed with Indiana last November, is not ranked in the top 100. Newton was injured for most of his senior season at Newton High School in Covington, Georgia.
The other Big Ten recruits in the final ESPN 100 include:
– Xavier Booker, Michigan State (No. 15)
– Coen Carr, Michigan State (No. 24)
– Jeremy Fears, Michigan State (No. 26)
– Scotty Middleton, Ohio State (No. 34)
– DeShawn Harris-Smith, Maryland (No. 40)
– Taison Chatman, Ohio State (No. 45)
– Gavin Griffiths, Rutgers (No. 47)
– Devin Royal, Ohio State (No. 49)
– Amani Hansberry, Illinois (No. 65)
– Jamie Kaiser, Maryland (No. 69)
– George Washington III, Michigan (No. 93)
– Pryce Sandfort, Iowa (No. 95)
The final player rankings in the ESPN 100 for the class of 2023.
This class finished strong! https://t.co/d3ri0DoTwl pic.twitter.com/7ygl5iAzJL
— Paul Biancardi (@PaulBiancardi) April 20, 2023
Filed to: Gabe Cupps