Malik Reneau, Jalen Hood-Schifino land in top 25 of final ESPN rankings for class of 2022
Indiana commit Malik Reneau and signee Jalen Hood-Schifino are the highest-ranked Big Ten recruits in the final ESPN top 100 rankings released on Wednesday.
Reneau, who gave his pledge to the Hoosiers on Monday afternoon, is No. 22 and a five-star prospect.
Hood-Schifino, who signed a National Letter of Intent with Indiana last November, is No. 24 and a four-star prospect.
Indiana signee Kaleb Banks is also in the top 100 at No. 78 and is considered a four-star prospect.
The other Big Ten recruits in the final ESPN 100 include:
– Skyy Clark, Illinois (No. 25)
– Tarris Reed, Michigan (No. 31)
– Jaxon Kohler, Michigan State (No. 40)
– Jett Howard, Michigan (No. 41)
– Brice Sensabaugh (No. 42)
– Bruce Thornton, Ohio State (No. 48)
– Ty Rodgers, Illinois (No. 52)
– Roddy Gayle, Ohio State (No. 56)
– Felix Okpara, Ohio State (No. 57)
– Dug McDaniel, Michigan (No. 59)
– Tre Holloman, Michigan Stae (No. 79)
– Jayden Epps, Illinois (No. 83)
– Fletcher Loyer, Purdue (No. 86)
– Ramel Lloyd, Nebraska (No. 88)
– Kebba Njie, Penn State (No. 100)
The 2022 Final ESPN 100.
The top 100 men's basketball recruits in the Class of 2022.https://t.co/wGHetEO7OI pic.twitter.com/mRMYaGgTiu
— Paul Biancardi (@PaulBiancardi) April 20, 2022
Filed to: Jalen Hood-Schifino, Kaleb Banks, Malik Reneau