Podcast on the Brink is back for a new episode with host Alex Bozich of Inside the Hall. The show is currently available weekly.
On this week’s episode, Bozich is joined by Andy Bottoms of The Assembly Call to discuss his latest bracketology, the Big Ten’s chances to get 11 teams in the tournament, Indiana’s inconsistent play and more. Among the topics discussed:
• The difficulty of making a bracket projection with the limited amount of games to evaluate
• How many Big Ten teams have a shot to make the tournament?
• Indiana’s resume and what the Hoosiers need to do to make the NCAA tournament
• Where Andy feels the fanbase is right now with Archie Miller given the inconsistencies in IU’s performance
• Is it a foregone conclusion that Trayce Jackson-Davis will go pro?
Other ways to subscribe:
Sponsors for this episode:
• Homefield — Visit homefieldapparel.com to find the most comfortable and most unique officially licensed IU apparel. Use promo code BRINK at checkout for 20% off your first order.