Podcast on the Brink is back for a new episode with host Alex Bozich of Inside the Hall. The show is currently available weekly.
On this week’s episode, Bozich is joined by Dylan Burkhardt of UMHoops to discuss Indiana’s win at Iowa and why Michigan is the current favorite to win the Big Ten. In addition, Alex and Dylan look back at their preseason list of top 25 Big Ten players and discuss what they got right and what they got wrong as we approach the midway point of Big Ten play. Among the topics discussed:
• How Indiana was able to slow down Iowa’s offense in Thursday’s upset win
• Michigan’s recent loss at Minnesota and what lies ahead for the Wolverines
• A lengthy discussion of the preseason Big Ten top 25 players list including the biggest snubs and the players who wouldn’t be on a revised ranking at the midway point of conference play
• Conference tournaments and why many teams might want to opt out
Other ways to subscribe:
Sponsors for this episode:
• Homefield — Visit homefieldapparel.com to find the most comfortable and most unique officially licensed IU apparel. Use promo code BRINK at checkout for 20% off your first order.