Podcast on the Brink is back for a new episode with host Alex Bozich of Inside the Hall. The show is currently available weekly.
On this week’s episode, Bozich is joined by BTN analyst and former Wisconsin center Brian Butch to discuss Indiana’s early season growth, this season’s Big Ten race and his game-winning bank shot at Assembly Hall back in 2008. Among the topics discussed:
• Brian’s early season impressions of this year’s Indiana team
• The growth of Trayce Jackson-Davis as a leader and Indiana’s lack of leadership last season
• Indiana’s shooting struggles and why the Hoosiers “just need to make shots”
• The development of Armaan Franklin and Race Thompson
• College basketball’s attempt to play through the COVID-19 pandemic
• The four teams Brian thinks are above the rest in the Big Ten hierarchy this season
• Where Indiana could fit in the league standings this season
• What it was like to play at Assembly Hall as an opposing player and the banked 3-point shot in 2008
Other ways to subscribe:
Sponsors for this episode:
• Homefield — Visit homefieldapparel.com to find the most comfortable and most unique officially licensed IU apparel. Use promo code BRINK at checkout for 20% off your first order.