POTB 338: The Big Ten’s handling of fall sports, college basketball’s future and more
On this week’s episode, Bozich is joined by Zach Osterman of The Indianapolis Star to talk Kevin Warren’s handling of fall sports, IU students returning to campus, a timeline for the start of the college basketball season and more. Among the topics discussed:
• The Big Ten’s handling of the postponement of fall sports
• Why hasn’t Michael McRobbie commented at all on the Big Ten’s decision?
• Could Big Ten football suffer long term damage by postponing the season?
• What might a college basketball season look like?
• The return of students to IU’s campus
Other ways to subscribe: