Another non-conference game for Indiana for the 2020-21 season – if the season is played – has been revealed.
According to a contract obtained by The D1 Docket, the Hoosiers will host Western Michigan on Friday, Nov. 13.
The Broncos, members of the Mid American Conference, finished last season 13-19 and No. 237 in the KenPom ratings.
This is the fourth confirmed game against a non-power conference opponent for Indiana next season. The Hoosiers are also scheduled to host NJIT on Nov. 10, Robert Morris on Dec. 22 and Nebraska Omaha on Dec. 29.
Here’s a current overview of Indiana’s schedule for the 2020-21 season:
· NJIT on Tuesday, Nov. 10 in Bloomington
· Western Michigan on Friday, Nov. 13 in Bloomington
· Gavitt Tipoff Games: Potential for a home or road game with a Big East opening during the opening week of the regular season. Schedule will not be announced until spring of 2020.
· Maui Jim Maui Invitational: Nov. 23-25, 2020 at the Lahaina Civic Center. Other participating teams: Alabama, Davidson, North Carolina, Providence, Stanford, Texas and UNLV.
· Big Ten-ACC Challenge: Expected road game
· Crossroads Classic: vs. Butler at Bankers Life Fieldhouse on Saturday, Dec. 19
· Robert Morris on Tuesday, Dec. 22 in Bloomington
· Nebraska Omaha on Tuesday, Dec. 29 in Bloomington
· Big Ten tournament: Chicago – United Center
Filed to: Western Michigan Broncos