POTB 329: The state of IU basketball and campus moves toward reopening with Galen Clavio
Podcast on the Brink is back for a new episode with hosts Jerod Morris of The Assembly Call and Alex Bozich of Inside the Hall. The show is available weekly.
On this week’s episode, Bozich is joined by CrimsonCast host and Director of the National Sports Journalism Center Dr. Galen Clavio. Among the topics discussed:
• Galen gives his thoughts on where the program stands entering season four of the Archie Miller era
• What impact will the missed offseason have on next season’s team?
• Can Khristian Lander and Rob Phinisee play together?
• From an IU faculty member perspective, Galen explains what it was like to navigate the spring semester
• President McRobbie’s plan to bring students back to campus
• Can college sports exist without students back on campus?
And so much more. Listen in the audio player below, download the episode or subscribe via Apple Podcasts.
Other ways to subscribe:
· iHeart Radio
· Google Play