Indiana to host Robert Morris, Nebraska Omaha as part of 2020-21 non-conference schedule
Indiana has two non-conference “guarantee” games solidified for next season.
Inside the Hall has learned that the Hoosiers will host Robert Morris on Tuesday, Dec. 22 at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall and Nebraska Omaha on Tuesday, Dec. 29.
Nebraska Omaha will receive $95,000 to play in Bloomington and Robert Morris will receive $92,500, according to contracts that were signed in late March and obtained by Inside the Hall.
Robert Morris, a member of the Northeast Conference, finished last season 20-14 and ranked No. 207 in the KenPom ratings.
Nebraska Omaha is a member of the Summit League and finished last season 16-16 and No. 219 in the KenPom ratings.
Here’s a current overview of Indiana’s non-conference schedule for next season:
· Gavitt Tipoff Games: Potential for a home or road game with a Big East opening during the opening week of the regular season.
· Maui Jim Maui Invitational: Nov. 23-25, 2020 at the Lahaina Civic Center. Other participating teams: Alabama, Davidson, North Carolina, Providence, Stanford, Texas and UNLV.
· Big Ten-ACC Challenge: Expected road game
· Crossroads Classic: vs. Butler at Bankers Life Fieldhouse
· Robert Morris on Tuesday, Dec. 22 in Bloomington
· Nebraska Omaha on Tuesday, Dec. 29 in Bloomington