POTB 319: Dolson named AD, season’s abrupt end, mailbag questions
On this week’s episode, Morris and Bozich discuss Indiana naming Scott Dolson athletic director, the abrupt ending to the season and also tackle mailbag questions. Among the topics discussed:
• Why Indiana fans should be happy with Dolson’s appointment as new AD
• The factors that led to Indiana staying in-house with the hire
• Is it possible that IU uses a redshirt next season?
• What should the expectations be for the Hoosiers next season?
• The parity in the Big Ten this season and how it impacted the computer rankings
• A look at the Maui Invitational field
• Upcoming content planned for ITH and the Assembly Call
Other ways to subscribe:
Sponsors for this episode:
• Homefield — Visit homefieldapparel.com to find the most comfortable and most unique officially licensed IU apparel. Use promo code BRINK at checkout for 20% off your first order.