On this week’s episode, Morris and Bozich preview this week’s Big Ten tournament in Indianapolis at Bankers Life Fieldhouse. Among the topics discussed:
• Indiana’s loss to Wisconsin on Saturday
• Should the regular season be viewed as a success?
• The Big Ten tournament bracket and how it sets up for the Hoosiers
• Which teams are set up for a run in Indianapolis
• Why Indiana can’t afford to lose to Nebraska
• NCAA tournament chances for the Hoosiers
• The All-Big Ten teams and league awards
• The Ivy League opting to cancel its conference tournament
Other ways to subscribe:
Sponsors for this episode:
• Homefield — Visit homefieldapparel.com to find the most comfortable and most unique officially licensed IU apparel. Use promo code BRINK at checkout for 20% off your first order.