On this week’s episode, Morris and Bozich are joined by Dustin Dopirak of The Athletic to preview Indiana’s upcoming game against Purdue at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall. Among the topics discussed:
• Purdue’s big win over Iowa on Wednesday at Mackey Arena
• Why the Boilermakers have been so bad on the road
• The key matchups from an IU perspective on Saturday
• How important it is for Archie Miller to finally beat Purdue
• The frontcourt matchups on Saturday and will Purdue go with two bigs?
• Why Jerome Hunter and Justin Smith might be key factors for the Hoosiers on Saturday
• Is there that much of a difference between the middle of the pack of the Big Ten and the bottom of the Big East?
• Could the Big Ten actually get 10 or 11 teams into the NCAA tournament?
• What are realistic expectations for Indiana for the rest of the season? Dustin tackles this impossible question
Other ways to subscribe:
Sponsors for this episode:
• Homefield — Visit homefieldapparel.com to find the most comfortable and most unique officially licensed IU apparel. Use promo code BRINK at checkout for 20% off your first order.
Filed to: Purdue Boilermakers