POTB 308: The tiers of the Big Ten as league play resumes
On the first episode of 2020, Morris and Bozich break the league down in tiers as conference play resumes this week. Among the topics discussed:
• The glass half full and glass half empty views of IU’s season to date
• The two teams who are the biggest threats to win the league
• Do Iowa and Penn State belong in the second tier of Big Ten teams? Alex and Jerod have differing views
• Where Indiana fits into the league race
• Are Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota threats to make the NCAA tournament?
• Why Northwestern deserves its own tier at the bottom of the league
• Indiana’s lack of upperclassmen leadership
Other ways to subscribe:
Sponsors for this episode:
• SeatGeek — Visit seatgeek.com or download the SeatGeek App to find the best prices on tickets to a variety of live events. Use promo code BRINK for $10 back after your first order.
• Homefield — Visit homefieldapparel.com to find the most comfortable and most unique officially licensed IU apparel. Use promo code BRINK at checkout for 20% off your first order.