On this week’s episode, Morris is joined by Mike DeCourcy of The Sporting News to assess Indiana’s play through the season’s first 10 games. Among the topics discussed:
• What have we learned about Indiana through 10 games?
• Mike’s assessment of Justin Smith’s emergence as a “glue guy” for Indiana.
• Does this look like a tournament team to Mike’s eye?
• Mike ranks the top of the conference and assesses where Indiana fits in
• Which non-star player(s) are the X-factors who can have the biggest impact on the conference race?
• Which team near the bottom of the Big Ten standings will prove to be the toughest road victory this season?
• What does Mike make of the turnover at #1 in college hoops, and is this the Big Ten’s best chance in a while to finally end the national title drought?
Other ways to subscribe:
Sponsors for this episode:
• IU Ticket Office — Visit iuhoosiers.com or call/text (812) 855-4006 to learn about the latest special packages for tickets to IU football and basketball games.
• Homefield — Visit homefieldapparel.com to find the most comfortable and most unique officially licensed IU apparel. Use promo code BRINK at checkout for 20% off your first order.