In this edition of the show, Morris and Bozich are joined by Jordan Hulls to discuss his professional basketball career, IU’s tumultuous season and fighting through adversity. Among the topics discussed:
· Jordan updates how his family is doing over in Germany and his professional career
· Indiana’s struggles this season and what it’s like going through a long losing streak as a player
· How much of a factor the coaching change and culture change are to IU’s struggles this year
· Indiana’s lack of shooting and how the program can develop shooters from within the program
· How to build a culture that is player-driven in terms of improvement
· Can mental toughness be developed or does it need to be recruited?
· Jordan’s thoughts on Romeo Langford and what his legacy will be as an IU player
· The advantage of Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall and why IU might be struggling at home
· In Jordan’s opinion, what is it fair to criticize players for and what should be off limits?
And much, much more. As always, feel free to drop the show a note at [email protected].
Other ways to subscribe:
Sponsors for this episode:
• Homefield — Visit homefieldapparel.com to find the most comfortable and most unique officially licensed IU apparel. Use promo code BRINK at checkout for 15% off your first order.
• SeatGeek — Visit seatgeek.com or download the SeatGeek App to find the best prices on tickets to a variety of live events. Use promo code BRINK for $10 back after your first order.
Filed to: Jordan Hulls