POTB 265: Jordan Hulls on his pro basketball career and IU’s struggles
In this edition of the show, Morris and Bozich are joined by Jordan Hulls to discuss his professional basketball career, IU’s tumultuous season and fighting through adversity. Among the topics discussed:
· Jordan updates how his family is doing over in Germany and his professional career
· Indiana’s struggles this season and what it’s like going through a long losing streak as a player
· How much of a factor the coaching change and culture change are to IU’s struggles this year
· Indiana’s lack of shooting and how the program can develop shooters from within the program
· How to build a culture that is player-driven in terms of improvement
· Can mental toughness be developed or does it need to be recruited?
· Jordan’s thoughts on Romeo Langford and what his legacy will be as an IU player
· The advantage of Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall and why IU might be struggling at home
· In Jordan’s opinion, what is it fair to criticize players for and what should be off limits?
And much, much more. As always, feel free to drop the show a note at [email protected].
Other ways to subscribe:
Sponsors for this episode:
• Homefield — Visit homefieldapparel.com to find the most comfortable and most unique officially licensed IU apparel. Use promo code BRINK at checkout for 15% off your first order.
• SeatGeek — Visit seatgeek.com or download the SeatGeek App to find the best prices on tickets to a variety of live events. Use promo code BRINK for $10 back after your first order.
Filed to: Jordan Hulls