POTB 264: IU’s win over Michigan State and Bracketology talk
In this edition of the show, Morris and Bozich are joined by Andy Bottoms to discuss IU’s win over Michigan State and Bracketology. Among the topics discussed:
· Can Indiana’s win over Michigan State be a turning point?
· What was different in IU’s win over Michigan State from the previous seven games
· Archie Miller’s “clarity on leadership” comments following the Michigan State win
· Romeo Langford’s play down the stretch in East Lansing
· The return of De’Ron Davis and his confidence on the floor
· Indiana’s NCAA tournament resume and their chances to reach March Madness
· What does IU have to do to feel good about its tournament chances?
· How much weight could Indiana’s non-conference wins carry?
· Could the Big Ten really get nine or 10 NCAA tournament bids?
And much, much more. As always, feel free to drop the show a note at [email protected].
Other ways to subscribe:
Sponsors for this episode:
• Homefield — Visit homefieldapparel.com to find the most comfortable and most unique officially licensed IU apparel. Use promo code BRINK at checkout for 15% off your first order.
Filed to: Podcast on the Brink