In this edition of the show, Morris and Bozich are joined by Andy Bottoms to discuss IU’s win over Michigan State and Bracketology. Among the topics discussed:
· Can Indiana’s win over Michigan State be a turning point?
· What was different in IU’s win over Michigan State from the previous seven games
· Archie Miller’s “clarity on leadership” comments following the Michigan State win
· Romeo Langford’s play down the stretch in East Lansing
· The return of De’Ron Davis and his confidence on the floor
· Indiana’s NCAA tournament resume and their chances to reach March Madness
· What does IU have to do to feel good about its tournament chances?
· How much weight could Indiana’s non-conference wins carry?
· Could the Big Ten really get nine or 10 NCAA tournament bids?
And much, much more. As always, feel free to drop the show a note at [email protected].
Other ways to subscribe:
Sponsors for this episode:
• Homefield — Visit homefieldapparel.com to find the most comfortable and most unique officially licensed IU apparel. Use promo code BRINK at checkout for 15% off your first order.
Filed to: Podcast on the Brink