In this edition of the show, Morris and Bozich discuss their takeaways from Indiana’s season through seven games. Among the topics discussed:
· Who is Indiana’s most valuable player right now?
· Indiana’s two glaring issues that could derail this season
· The improved 3-point shooting percentage for the Hoosiers
· Why De’Ron Davis is a much bigger factor for Indiana than expected
· Indiana’s freshman guards have been forced to carry a heavy load, but have held up well
· Indiana’s results this season haven’t been too far off of preseason expectations
· How does Indiana need to fare over the next four games?
And much, much more. As always, feel free to drop the show a note at [email protected].
Other ways to subscribe:
Sponsors for this episode:
• Homefield — Visit homefieldapparel.com to find the most comfortable and most unique officially licensed IU apparel. Use promo code BRINK at checkout for 15% off your first order.
• SeatGeek — Visit seatgeek.com or download the SeatGeek App to find the best prices on tickets to a variety of live events. Use promo code BRINK for $10 back after your first order.
• IU Ticket Office — Visit iuhoosiers.com or call/text (812) 855-4006 to learn about the latest special packages for tickets to IU basketball games.
Filed to: Podcast on the Brink