The Matchup: Previewing Marquette and Arkansas
Editor’s note: Throughout the 2018-19 season, Seth Tow and Ben Ladner will host “The Matchup,” a podcast previewing Indiana’s upcoming games. The episodes will be available on the Podcast on the Brink feed.
In this edition of The Matchup, Seth and Ben dive deep into Indiana’s matchups against Marquette and Arkansas.
Topics discussed include:
• The Marquette perspective, as John Steppe of the Marquette Wire calls in at the beginning
• What makes Markus Howard so dangerous
• How the Hauser brothers could force IU to change its strategies
• What challenges Daniel Gafford presents
• What Arkansas’ press will look like and how IU might attack it
• The flaws in Arkansas that IU could expose
Listen in the audio player below, download the episode or subscribe via iTunes.
· iHeart Radio
· Google Play
Filed to: The Matchup