In this edition of the show, Morris and Bozich are joined by Rick Bozich of WDRB.com to preview the upcoming hoops season in Bloomington and also discuss the FBI trial currently taking place in New York. Among the topics discussed:
· As an AP top 25 voter, where will Rick place IU in the preseason poll?
· What direction will Indiana go this season with the point guard position?
· The preseason AP top 25 poll and how Rick goes about putting his ballot together
· Which Big Ten teams deserve consideration for the preseason top 25 poll?
· What’s the ceiling for Indiana if the point guard play is good?
· What are fair expectations for Romeo Langford as a freshman?
· What will have gone wrong if the Hoosiers don’t meet expectations?
· The Big Ten’s national championship drought
· What to expect from Louisville when the Cardinals come to Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall in December
· The FBI trial currently taking place in New York and Rick’s column on Coach K and Roy Williams
· What’s the endgame in all of this and why are administrators so reluctant to pay players?
And much, much more. As always, feel free to drop the show a note at [email protected].
Other ways to subscribe:
Sponsors for this episode:
• Homefield — Visit homefieldapparel.com to find the most comfortable and most unique officially licensed IU apparel. Use promo code BRINK at checkout for 15% off your first order.
• SeatGeek — Visit seatgeek.com or download the SeatGeek App to find the best prices on tickets to a variety of live events. Use promo code BRINK for $20 back after your first order.
• IU Ticket Office — Visit iuhoosiers.com or call/text (812) 855-4006 to learn about the latest special packages for tickets to IU basketball games.
Filed to: Podcast on the Brink