In this edition of the show, Morris and Bozich are joined by Eddie Cotton of The Hoosier Network, who was on the BTN Student U announcing team for Saturday’s Hoosier Hysteria. Among the topics discussed:
· Takeaways from this year’s Hoosier Hysteria
· Eddie’s thoughts on the event from a broadcaster’s perspective
· How does De’Ron Davis fit in with this Indiana team?
· Which players or moments stood out at Hoosier Hysteria?
· How will the rotation look early in the season? Are there enough minutes to go around?
· The recruits at Hoosier Hysteria
· Where do the Hoosiers fit in this season in the Big Ten?
· What’s the feeling on campus about IU basketball?
And much, much more. As always, feel free to drop the show a note at [email protected].
Other ways to subscribe:
Sponsors for this episode:
• Homefield — Visit homefieldapparel.com to find the most comfortable and most unique officially licensed IU apparel. Use promo code BRINK at checkout for 15% off your first order.
• SeatGeek — Visit seatgeek.com or download the SeatGeek App to find the best prices on tickets to a variety of live events. Use promo code BRINK for $20 back after your first order.
• IU Ticket Office — Visit iuhoosiers.com or call/text (812) 855-4006 to learn about the latest special packages for tickets to IU basketball games.
Filed to: Podcast on the Brink