In this week’s show, Morris and Bozich are joined by John Gasaway of ESPN.com to discuss NET, Indiana and the Big Ten.
Among the topics discussed:
· John’s thoughts on the introduction of NET
· Does John have any problem with the NCAA’s lack of transparency with the NET formula?
· Is capping the margin of victory in the ratings a good thing?
· John’s three tiers of Big Ten teams for the 2018-19 season
· Why John views Indiana as a Big Ten contender
· John’s thoughts on Romeo Langford’s potential production as a freshman
· Who are Indiana’s potential breakout candidates?
· John’s thoughts on Carsen Edwards, Ethan Happ and other key Big Ten players
· John reflects on Victor Oladipo’s 2013 season
And much, much more. As always, feel free to drop the show a note at [email protected].
Other ways to subscribe:
Filed to: Podcast on the Brink