POTB 216: IU’s four-game winning streak and a Nebraska preview
Podcast on the Brink is back for a new episode with hosts Jerod Morris of The Assembly Call and Alex Bozich of Inside the Hall. The show is available weekly.
In the first segment of this week’s show, Morris and Bozich discuss IU’s four-game winning streak. In the second segment, Morris is joined by Chris Basnett of The Lincoln Journal Star to talk Nebraska. Among the topics discussed:
· Thoughts on Indiana’s win at Iowa and how the Hoosiers were able to come back
· Juwan Morgan’s performance at Iowa and why it shouldn’t be a cause for concern
· Robert Johnson’s stellar game at Iowa
· The importance of Indiana’s seniors and how they played in Iowa City
· The growth of Devonte Green and Justin Smith and their importance moving forward
· A brief reflection on long it’s been since Indiana and Nebraska have actually played each other
· What led to the loss at Illinois
· The strengths and weaknesses of this Nebraska team
· The impact of Nebraska’s transfers — James Palmer and Isaac Copeland
· What the feeling is around the Nebraska team about their NCAA tournament chances, and how that might be impacting their recent (and future) play
· How a Big Ten team with 20 wins overall (and 11 in the league) by mid-February can be just a bubble team
· The underrated home court advantage and facilities that Nebraska basketball now has
· What the future holds for Tim Miles
· Why next year is shaping up to be another good one for Nebraska if they can keep the team intact
And much, much more. As always, feel free to drop the show a note at [email protected].
Listen in the audio player below, download the episode or subscribe via iTunes.
Other ways to subscribe: iHeart Radio, Stitcher, TuneIn, Overcast and Google Play.
Filed to: Podcast on the Brink