POTB 215: Andy Bottoms on Bracketology and the Big Ten bubble teams
In this edition of the show, Bozich is joined by Andy Bottoms to discuss the NCAA’s early bracket reveal, Big Ten teams on the bubble, IU’s postseason chances and much more. Among the topics discussed:
· Andy’s thoughts on the NCAA tournament mock bracket released over the weekend
· Would it be more useful if the committee also revealed the bubble in and bubble out teams rather than just the top four seed lines?
· Surprises from the bracket reveal from Andy’s perspective
· Andy’s thoughts on the new quadrant system
· Is Michigan State capable of earning a No. 1 seed?
· Andy’s thoughts on Michigan, Nebraska and Penn State and their NCAA tournament resumes
· Indiana’s postseason chances
And much, much more. As always, feel free to drop the show a note at [email protected].
Jerod also tells you about his recent experience trying out Blue Apron, in case you want to give it a try yourself. If you do, we have an affiliate relationships with them, so please use the URL insidethehall.com/blueapron and get $30 off your first meal order.
Filed to: Podcast on the Brink