POTB 202: WDRB’s Rick Bozich on IU’s rough start
Podcast on the Brink is back for a new episode with hosts Jerod Morris of The Assembly Call and Alex Bozich of Inside the Hall. The show is available weekly.
In this edition of the show, Morris and Bozich are joined by Rick Bozich of WDRB.com to discuss the rough start to Indiana’s season. Among the topics discussed:
· The surprise at how badly Indiana was beaten on Friday by Indiana State
· How the performance on Friday adjusts expectations for this season
· The adjustment from Tom Crean’s system to Archie Miller’s system
· What Archie Miller means when he says this team is “soft”
· The positives Indiana fans can take from the first two contests
· Josh Newkirk’s role moving forward
· Indiana’s primary issues offensively
· Why Indiana’s identity needs to be built on defense
· Where Romeo Langford ranks in terms of the great players to come out of the Southern Indiana/Louisville area
· National college basketball storylines thus far
And much, much more. As always, feel free to drop the show a note at [email protected].
Listen in the audio player below, download the episode or subscribe via iTunes.
Other ways to subscribe: iHeart Radio, Stitcher, TuneIn, Overcast and Google Play.
Filed to: Podcast on the Brink