Another college basketball season is upon and to celebrate that and the recent redesign of our premium forum, we have a special offer we’d like to extend to all of our readers. As we’ve done in the past to huge responses, we’d like to offer those who haven’t tried it out an incentive to join our premium forum.
Beginning today through midnight ET on Wednesday, Oct. 4, any new premium forum member who purchases an annual membership will receive a $10 gift card to Amazon.com. This offer is only available to new forum users who join the forum now through midnight ET on Wednesday, Oct. 4. This is the final time we’ll offer this special in 2017.
Gift cards will be distributed via email in early November to the email address associated to the member’s PayPal account.
What are the benefits of joining the forum?
· Monthly AMA’s
· Interact with the Inside the Hall staff and other members and start your own discussions on an advertising-free forum that was recently redesigned and is optimized for both desktop and mobile users
· Live game threads during the season where you can interact with other members during every game
· Help support the largest independent Indiana basketball site on the Web
· Notes from media availabilities including a brief summary with any notable news or updates
· Team and recruiting tidbits that may not warrant a story on the main site but are of interest to readers
· Advance notice of main site content
The cost of the premium forum is only $34.95 annually, which is less than $3.00 a month or .10 per day. All membership payments are processed through PayPal. We’re confident that you’ll enjoy the forum and back that up by offering a full refund within seven days to anyone who is not satisfied. (Any cancellations within the seven day period will not be eligible for the $10 gift card from Amazon.com.)
To take advantage of the offer, proceed to the registration page on the forum (please note: it is best to complete registration using a desktop browser).