POTB 187: Gary Parrish on expectations for Archie Miller
In this edition of the show, Alex is away on vacation but Gary Parrish of CBS Sports is here to provide a national perspective on Archie Miller, Indiana’s 2017-18 team, and the Big Ten as a whole.
Among the topics discussed:
· A few tidbits about Parrish’s podcast Eye on College Basketball
· Why getting the three 4-star commits was so big for Archie and Indiana
· Why Parrish doesn’t even consider the possibility that Archie Miller won’t be a great fit at Indiana
· What reasonable expectations should be for the 2018 and 2019 recruiting classes, as well as for the 2017-18 season, and Archie’s tenure overall
· Why the Big Ten is down and how it can recover
· Why Michigan State is a legit contender for preseason #1 team in America
· Parrish’s surprise at the IU-Arizona series coming together so quickly (and why he wouldn’t schedule it)
· Tom Crean’s future and where Parrish thinks he’ll end up coaching
As always, feel free to drop the show a note at [email protected].
Filed to: Podcast on the Brink