Indiana to host Youngstown State on Dec. 29
Another non-conference contest for Indiana was revealed on Wednesday when Youngstown State announced that it would play the Hoosiers at Simon Skjodt Assembly Hall.
The Penguins, a member of the Horizon League, will travel to Bloomington on Friday, Dec. 29.
Youngstown State finished last season 13-21 and No. 282 in the final KenPom ratings. The Penguins were No. 256 in the final RPI numbers published by NCAA.com.
Here’s a complete listing of the known non-conference games for the Hoosiers next season:
· vs. Howard at Assembly Hall on Sunday, Nov. 12
· Gavitt Tipoff Games: at Seton Hall on Wednesday, Nov. 15
· vs. South Florida at Assembly Hall on Sunday, Nov. 19
· vs. Arkansas State at Assembly Hall on Wednesday, Nov. 22
· vs. Eastern Michigan at Assembly Hall on Friday, Nov. 24
· Big Ten-ACC Challenge: Duke at Assembly Hall on Wednesday, Nov. 29
· at Louisville on Saturday, Dec. 9
· Crossroads Classic: vs. Notre Dame at Bankers Life Fieldhouse on Saturday, Dec. 16
· vs. Youngstown State at Assembly Hall on Friday, Dec. 29
Indiana will reportedly play two Big Ten conference games on the first weekend of December to accommodate the Big Ten tournament moving up one week.
Filed to: Youngstown State Penguins