POTB 103: Fool’s gold or a turning point?
Podcast on the Brink is back for a new episode with host Jerod Morris of The Assembly Call. The show is currently available weekly. You can access a full archive of episodes here.
In this week’s edition of the show, Morris and Inside the Hall editor Alex Bozich look back on IU’s 80-73 win over Notre Dame in the Crossroads Classic and also look ahead to the start of Big Ten play.
Among the topics discussed:
· How the Hoosiers managed to come back from 16 down
· The importance of Troy Williams in the win and good Troy vs. bad Troy
· Offensive rebounding and whether it’s Indiana’s overlooked strength
· The emotions of Thomas Bryant
· Whether IU’s win over Notre Dame is a turning point or fool’s gold
And plenty more. As always, feel free to drop the show a note at [email protected].
Listen in the audio player below, download the episode, subscribe via iTunes, subscribe via Stitcher or subscribe to the RSS feed.
Filed to: Notre Dame Fighting Irish, Thomas Bryant, Troy Williams