IU in D.C.: NCAA Tournament broadcast, practice and ticket information
Indiana will continue NCAA Tournament play on Thursday against fourth-seeded Syracuse at the Verizon Center in Washington, D.C. The Hoosiers will tip at approximately 9:45 p.m. ET on CBS with Verne Lundquist, Bill Raftery and Rachel Nichols on the call.
If IU advances past Thursday, it will face the winner of No. 3 Marquette and No. 2 Miami (FL). The winner of that game will advance to the Final Four at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta.
We’ve put together a list of this week’s schedule, including open practices and other tip times in D.C., as well as ticket information after the jump.
Wednesday, March 27
PRACTICES (OPEN TO MEDIA AND GENERAL PUBLIC)
· Noon-12:50 p.m. – Marquette
· 1:00-1:50 p.m. – Syracuse
· 2:10-3:00 p.m. – Miami (FL)
· 3:10-4:00 p.m. – Indiana
Thursday, March 28
· 7:15 p.m., CBS: No. 2 Miami (FL) vs. No. 3 Marquette
· 9:45p.m., CBS: No. 1 Indiana vs. No. 4 Syracuse
Saturday, March 30
· Times to be announced
A complete television schedule for the regional semifinals of the NCAA tournament is available here.
· All NCAA tournament broadcast will be available over the internet at NCAA.com/MMOD and on the NCAA March Madness app on the iPhone, iPad, iPod and select Android devices.
Complete East Region bracket:
Filed to: 2013 NCAA Tournament