Around the Hall: KenPom model likes IU to win Big Ten
Around the Hall is recommended reading from the Inside the Hall staff:
· Ken Pomeroy introduced his conference title predictions by simulating league play 10,000 times using his ratings. IU was the runaway victor in the Big Ten.
· Cody Zeller slides to No. 9 in the latest CBSSports.com national player of the year race.
· Tom Crean attempted to help a 19-year old free his car from a ditch following IU’s win over Jacksonville.
· Mike DeCourcy of The Sporting News looks at five things learned from IU’s win at Iowa.
· Eric Gordon is back in action for the New Orleans Hornets under a minutes restriction.