Throughout the course of the season, Inside the Hall will keep you posted on how the six Indiana signees and 2011 commitment Matt Carlino are performing at their respective schools. With the high school season underway, here’s our first update.
- Derek Elston: The 6-8 forward from Tipton scored 30 points and pulled down 14 rebounds in a 75-32 win at Delphi. Tipton is 3-0 and plays again Tuesday night against Elwood.
- Bobby Capobianco: A left foot injury has sidelined Capobianco for the first three games of his senior season, but he hopes to return by December 16 at the latest.
- Maurice Creek: According to Justin Young of Rivals.com, Creek scored 11 points in a 79-76 Hargrave Academy loss to Patterson this past weekend in the DTLR Hoops Festival. Hargrave returns to action Tuesday night at home against Massanutten Military Academy.
- Christian Watford: Watford scored 19 points and had 20 rebounds in a 53-50 loss Friday night to Erwin and bounced back with 25 points on Saturday as Shades Valley topped Spain Park 47-45.
- Jordan Hulls: Bloomington South is 2-0 and Hulls scored 12 points and dished out six assists Friday night in a 73-45 win over Bedford North Lawrence.
- Matt Carlino: Carlino’s Highland club, coached by his father Mark Carlino, is off to a 3-0 start and he scored 22 points in a 73-54 home win against Trevor Browne.
- Bawa Muniru: No information available