Inside the Hall Comment Policy
Below is a general commenting policy for Inside the Hall. We encourage you to comment on all of our content and add to the discussion. As a general rule, comments on most discussions are closed after a couple of days.
– First and foremost, do your best to be respectful and avoid profanity.
– If we feel you have stepped over the line, we reserve the right to remove profanity or personal attacks. We also have the right to ban you from making comments if you repeatedly break the profanity or personal attack policy.
– Political and religious conversations are not allowed. This is a basketball site.
– Sexist, racist, misogynist, homophobic, and broad, offensive generalizations about groups of people are simply not allowed. Comments or discussions written intentionally to provoke will also be removed. If you don’t have something nice to say about another user, don’t say it. Treat others the way you’d like to be treated.
– Comments containing premium content from other sources are not allowed. If you didn’t write it, or haven’t properly cited the article you’re quoting, don’t post it.
– Please be sure that your comment matches the general theme of the content. No off topic discussions or derailing of threads.
– A discussion or comment that contains only a link to your blog, a product, or your article on another site will almost always be removed.
– Comments that contain profanity are automatically held for moderator review before being posted. Depending on the context of the comment, it may be removed. Profanity used to insult, antagonize, or inflame will always be removed.