In this edition of the show, Morris and Inside the Hall editor Alex Bozich preview the Big Ten tournament. Among the topics discussed:
· Looking back at IU’s win on Saturday at Ohio State
· IU’s draw in the Big Ten tournament
· How many more wins Indiana needed to remain in the NCAA tournament conversation
· What Indiana needs to do to make a run in D.C.
· The All-Big Ten teams announced on Monday
· Besides Purdue, which team is most likely to win the Big Ten tournament?
And much, much more. As always, feel free to drop the show a note at email@example.com.
Filed to: Podcast on the Brink