Among the topics discussed:
· John’s ranking of Thomas Bryant as the No. 8 player in college basketball next season and what to expect in his sophomore season
· How to project the impact of OG Anunoby as a sophomore
· What Indiana’s offense will look like without Yogi Ferrell
· Can Indiana’s offense be elite with Thomas Bryant as the centerpiece and more emphasis on the frontcourt?
· Why Tom Crean should be viewing last year’s defensive performance as the floor for this team
· Is Indiana’s turnover problem solved? Why John is optimistic it might be.
· The overall strength of the Big Ten for the 2016-2017 season
· Teams that could make a significant leap in the league standings in 2016-2017
· Unbalanced scheduling and whether John believes it has a major impact on conference standings
· Whether IU fans should be encouraged by what Villanova did last season
· Who will be the stars of college basketball in 2016-2017? ($)
· Forecasting the Big Ten’s standings for 2016-17 ($)
· An in-depth look at Indiana’s offensive sets
· Great offense is an outcome, great shooting is an event
As always, feel free to drop the show a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Filed to: Podcast on the Brink