In this week’s edition of the show, Morris and Inside the Hall editor Alex Bozich dig into the numbers behind Indiana’s 4-0 start in Big Ten play.
Among the topics discussed:
· Indiana’s current defensive rating and how it would compare to previous Crean seasons
· An underrated reason for Indiana’s improved defense
· How the Hoosiers are compensating for their turnover percentage
· The Thomas Bryant effect on IU’s offense
· Yogi Ferrell’s play as of late and his steady improvement
And plenty more. As always, feel free to drop the show a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Filed to: ITH Podcast