On Thursday in a press release, the Big Ten announced its television schedule for 2015-2016 conference games appearing on ESPN and CBS.
Indiana’s 10 appearances on ESPN are as follows:
- at Rutgers on Dec. 30 ( ESPN2, 1 p.m.)
- home vs. Wisconsin on Jan. 5 (ESPN, 7 p.m.),
- home vs. Illinois on Jan. 19 (ESPN, 7 p.m.)
- home vs. Northwestern on Jan. 23 (ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPNU, noon)
- at Wisconsin on Jan. 26 (ESPN, 7 p.m.)
- at Michigan on Feb. 2 (ESPN, 9 p.m.)
- home vs. Iowa on Feb. 11 (ESPN or ESPN2, 9 p.m.)
- home vs. Purdue on Feb. 20 (ESPN, 7 p.m. or 9 p.m.)
- at Illinois on Feb. 25 (ESPN or ESPN2, 9 p.m.)
- at Iowa on March 1 (ESPN, 9 p.m.)
The Hoosiers will also play on CBS up to three times: home vs. Ohio State on Jan. 10 (1:30 p.m. or 4:30 p.m.), at Michigan State on Feb. 14 (1 p.m.) and at home vs. Maryland on March 5 or 6 (TBD) in a wildcard selection.
Filed to: 2015-2016 Big Ten schedule