Throughout the season, Inside the Hall will keep you posted on how IU’s six 2013 signees and James Blackmon Jr. are performing at their respective schools.
You can send us stats or results for this report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
· Collin Hartman (Indianapolis Cathedral): Nine points in sectional-opening 64-59 win over Lawrence North on Feb. 26. Twenty-one points in 55-43 sectional semifinal win over Roncalli on March 1. Sixteen points and nine rebounds in 66-50 win over Indianpolis Tech on March 2 to win sectional championship. Cathedral will play Pendleton Heights on March 9 in regionals at Southport.
· Devin Davis Jr. (Warren Central): Sixteen points and 15 rebounds in a 44-43 sectional loss to Lawrence Central on Feb. 26.
· Luke Fischer (Germantown, WI): Twenty-six points and eight rebounds in a 61-46 sectional semifinal win over Arrowhead on Feb. 28. Nineteen points and nine rebounds in a 73-59 sectional championship win over De Pere. Germantown has won 54 straight games and will play Oshkosh North in the state semifinals on March 8 at the Kohl Center in Madison, Wisconsin.
· Noah Vonleh (New Hampton Prep, NH): Twelve points and eight rebounds in a 70-69 overtime win against South Kent in the NEPSAC AAA quarterfinals on Feb. 28. Eighteen points and nine rebounds in a 71-53 loss to St. Thomas More in the NEPSAC AAA semifinals on March 1.
· Stanford Robinson (Findlay Prep, NV): Nine points in a 79-78 win over Impact Academy on Feb. 26 and 17 points, eight rebounds, three assists and a steal in a 102-67 win over Impact Academy on Feb. 27.
· Troy Williams (Oak Hill Academy, VA): Ten points, five rebounds and five assists in a 96-57 win over Covenant Christian on Feb. 27 and had 19 points and 17 rebounds in a 98-57 win over Greater Emanuel Prep Academy (NC) on Mar. 1.
· James Blackmon Jr. (Ft. Wayne Luers): Twenty-three points in a 69-47 sectional semifinal win over Adams Central on March 1. Seventeen points in 72-55 sectional championship win over Bluffton on March 2. Luers will play Boone Grove on March 9 in regionals at North Judson.